Qubani Ka Meetha
The sweet buds of Hyderabadis are
legendary. No meal is ever complete without a sweet at the end .The sweets here are sweeter than in any other cuisine.
One of the most favourite is the "Qubani Ka meetha".This is a sweet that bellies all traditions and is the fastest moving dessert in most of the Hyderabadi
This dessert can be served either with fresh cream, Custard or even Vanilla ice cream to suit all
palates. None of the wedding feasts are ever complete without at least
one meal ending with this dessert. To beat it all, its is very easy to make.
| 200 gms
- Wash and soak the apricots in hot water for 15mts.
- Mash and stone the apricots. Break open the stone and remove the
- Heat the mixture of apricot and nuts until it starts thickening.
- Add sugar and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to chill.
- Serve it with fresh cream, plain custard or Vanilla Ice-cream.
Reddy is a graduate in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
from Osmania University, presently working in Hyderabad.
is conceived, designed, and maintained by
All rights reserved
world wide. Copyright © 1999- 2012. Mail your queries to
Neither ReachoutHyderabad.com, nor the sources it obtained the
information from, are responsible for the correctness /validity of the
information in these pages. It is a collection of both facts and opinions. You
are advised to verify all information with a reliable source before acting on
it. This disclaimer applies to all pages of
ReachoutHyderabad.com. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or
medium without written permission of